Haisla Nation Council has an immediate opening for the position of:
Recreation Centre Attendant – Weekend/On-Call
- Operation of the Recreation Centre, weekends (4 to 11 pm) and other shifts as required;
- Collection of fees;
- Supervision of work out gym;
- Assistance with special events;
- To follow the HNC personnel policy and manual;
- Other related duties as requested by the Community Development Manager or designate.
- Grade 10 completion;
- First Aid, Level One, preferred;
- BC Drivers license and own vehicle is an asset;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Willing to provide a criminal record check.
Interested individuals should submit a cover letter and resume to:
Human Resources Manager
Haisla Nation Council
Haisla PO Box 1101
Kitamaat Village, BC
Fax (250) 632-2840
Phone (250) 639-9361, ext. 204
No later than 4 pm on Friday, January 30, 2015.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those short-listed will be contacted.