The Haisla Recreation Centre will be opening up as of Tuesday, May 19.
Here is what you will need to do to use our facility:
– Sign a Waiver Form before your start your first appointment
– Haisla and Community Members ONLY
– Book your appointment through the Haisla Recreation Centre page let us know well ahead of time if you’re gonna cancel.
– Use the hand sanitizer provided and cleaning solutions provided.
– Respect social distancing, no hugging or handshakes at all in the Rec Centre.
– 1 household at a time and 1 hour max per appointment! And only 1 appointment per day.
– our doors will remain locked and only opened up for the gym user 15 minutes before their session.
– Clean after you’re done your session and put equipment away you used. Rec attendant will go in and sanitize with the spray gun before next appointment.
– Youth room will be closed and basketball court will remain closed as well.
– Machines will be moved and spaced out to help with the social distancing.
– Gym hours will be 9am-10pm
Failure to follow these guidelines can result in losing the privilege to use the weight-room and treadmill room.